How To Do The Move
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Raise your arms so your hands are at chin level. Keep them bent at the elbows.
3. Bend your knees and squat down to the seat of the chair. Make sure to keep your weight on the balls of your feet.
4. As you push up to standing position, throw a straight punch with your right hand.
5. Bend your knees, squat to the seat of the chair and punch with your left hand.
Sign up for our newsletter:
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes:
1. XHIT Sandbag Workout
2. Hot Yoga Workout
3. The Kim Kardashian Workout
4. Intense Mat Workout
5. Cage Match Abs Workout
Check us out online:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.