Because of acne I’ve…
- Invested a small fortune in the magic that is Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion (I will certifiably lose my sh*t if this is ever discontinued).
- Gotten a cortisone shot in a massive pimple on my chin 24 hours before leaving for Toronto for the MAC Bloggers’ Obsession Collection collaboration.
- Gone to bed with thick dots of stinky white benzoyl peroxide cream on my face.
- Forgotten about said benzoyl peroxide dots and answered the front door, half asleep in all my dried white goo glory.
- Changed the part in my hair in an attempt to strategically hide behind it like a curtain (although, let’s get real, I wasn’t fooling anybody).
- Woke up in the middle of the night to go look in the mirror and contemplate whether to pop THOSE PIMPLES.
- Popped a zit (or two or three) during the witching hour.
- Interviewed every Sephora associate in the skin care section to find out…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Karen
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.