The Deep Love
Sydney Grace The Deep Love Cream Shadow ($8.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark plum with warmer undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. It had rich color payoff in one layer, which applied evenly and spread well across my skin. The eyeshadow dried down quickly, but I was still able to soften the edges to blend it into other eyeshadows. The texture was lightweight, lightly creamy, and spreadable, and it didn’t emphasize my lid texture or sink into any fine lines. It lasted well for nine and a half hours before creasing slightly.
- Kaja Cognac (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Too Faced Temper Temper (LE, $16.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Confident Eyes (Enhance) (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Kaja Deep Plum (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Vacation Speed Zone (LE, $17.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Viseart Cosmos (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Viseart Rapture (LE, ) is cooler (90%…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.