Pink of Perfection
Sydney Grace Pink of Perfection Cream Shadow ($8.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a deep pink with subtle, warm undertones and pink and gold sparkle throughout, which gave it a more metallic finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage that applied fairly evenly to bare skin, but the texture seemed ever-so-slightly thin, so I felt like I had to be careful to lay down the color first, let it dry down a little bit, and then blend out the edges to ensure even, opaque coverage. The color stayed on well for 10 hours without fading or creasing.
- MAC Glitz Please (LE, $21.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Stila Beauty Junkie (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Meteor Crush (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Seventh Heaven (LE, $6.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Givenchy Inattendue #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Stila Tulip Twinkle (P, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Sing-a-Song (LE, $4.50) is less shimmery,…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.