Sydney Grace Boardwalk Cream Shadow ($8.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a slightly muted, coppery brown with warm undertones and a bright, metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented where a little went a long, long way, so I highly recommend squeezing out a tiny dab of product onto the back of your hand or onto a mixing palette, particularly for those looking for more precise or sheerer application. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and spreadable with a thin, comfortable dry down that was still blendable along the edges (while still being quite budge-proof!). It wore well for 10 hours on me before fading slightly.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Nude Awakening #10 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Ciate Bullion (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Touch in Sol Golden Tangerine (3) (P, $18.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- NARS Old Church Street (Left) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Seduction (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Bad Habit Sofia (PiP, ) is…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.