But First Coffee (58)
Sephora But First Coffee (58) Lipstories Lipstick ($8.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a rich, deep red-brown with warm undertones and a cream finish. It had rich pigmentation in a single layer, which glided effortlessly across my lips and delivered a smooth, even application. The texture felt lightweight, creamy without being too slippery, and was comfortable to wear. It stayed on nicely for five hours and was lightly hydrating over time.
- Colour Pop Chocolatier (LE, $7.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Divine Brown (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Consensual (P, $19.50) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Grunge (P, $20.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Ambition (DC, $18.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia #6 (Vol. 1) (PiP, ) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Patricia Bright (LE, $19.50) is darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Shawty (P, $18.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Strange (P, $38.00) is lighter, brighter…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.