Revlon Softsilver Red Super Lustrous Lipstick ($8.49 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, deeper pink-coral with subtler, warm undertones and a frosted finish. It had very fine shimmer but there was enough that it seemed to straddle both frost and metallic (slight luminosity).
It had nearly opaque coverage in a single layer, so it was a bit more pigmented than anticipated. The lipstick had a lightweight, lightly emollient texture that gave it nice glide but kept it in place over time. It lasted well for four and a half hours and felt hydrating while worn.
- Estee Lauder Bad Angel (330) (P, $32.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Cali Coral (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Emmanuelle (P, $40.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Guerlain Poppy Cap (020) (P, $32.00) is warmer (80% similar).
- YSL Rocking Coral (5) (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Burberry Coral Pink (265) (P, $34.00) is less shimmery,…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.