Gentlemen Prefer Pink
Revlon Gentlemen Prefer Pink Super Lustrous Lipstick ($8.49 for 0.15 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, frosted finish. It had buildable coverage from medium to semi-opaque that glided on easily over my lips without tugging as the texture was lightweight, emollient (but not slippery), and easy to work with. The color went on evenly and didn’t emphasize my lip texture. It lasted well for four hours and felt lightly moisturizing while worn.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Pink Ice (P, $0.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Candy (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Pink Parfait (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Ruby Bonbon (LE, ) is lighter, more muted, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Delight (069) (LE, $38.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Venus Rising (05) (LE, $53.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more muted (85% similar).
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.