OFRA Neptune Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light lavender with neutral-to-cool undertones and a bright, metallic sheen. The texture was incredibly smooth and cream-like–denser, not powdery at all, but it wasn’t difficult to pick up with a brush–and blended out effortlessly on my skin. It had opaque pigmentation that applied evenly to my cheeks and highlighted without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Colour Pop Pardon My Francais (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty 7daywknd (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Charming Pink (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Get Lit (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #19 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Prismatic Amethyst (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90%…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.