NARS Schiap Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium-dark fuchsia pink with subtle, cool undertones and a matte finish. It had good pigmentation in a single pass, which applied evenly and just barely tugged on my lips during application. The consistency was thin, incredibly lightweight, and didn’t feel clingy, though it was firmer in the tube, so it took more pressure to apply it in a fluid stroke. This shade stayed on well for six hours, left a faint stain behind, and was non-drying.
- Urban Decay Menace (P, $18.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Poppin’ (P, $6.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Noise (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Pin Wheel (LE, $6.50) is darker (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M203 (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Good Kisser (P, $19.50) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Let’s Go Crazy (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Cherry Bomb (P, $6.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.