NARS Morocco Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a brighter, muted orange with warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that adhered evenly and applied smoothly across my lips with just a touch of tugging.
The texture was incredibly lightweight, thin but didn’t feel clingy, and had good adhesion so it lasted longer. The lipstick had a firmer, stiffer feel in the bullet, though it softened up after a few uses and never tugged to the point of discomfort. It wore well for five hours and felt neither drying nor hydrating to me.
- Bite Beauty Lit Turmeric (LE, $26.00) is lighter, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Colour Pop 7 Springs (P, $7.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Forbidden Sunrise (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (80% similar).
- MAC Uncontrollable (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
- Sephora Adventuring (63) (P, $8.00) is lighter, glossier (80% similar).
- Colour Pop Oouuuu! (LE, $7.00) is lighter (80% similar).
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.