NARS Behave Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a muted, light-medium pink with warmer undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable coverage from semi-opaque to opaque (two layers). The texture was smooth to the touch but slightly thinner, and while it didn’t darken too much when applied on bare skin, I would recommend applying it over more matte skin (as opposed to dewy skin or dewy bases!) to avoid the color deepening and potentially becoming harder to blend. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Tarte Prize (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- LORAC Tinge (PiP, $23.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Trickery (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Clinique Pink Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Wall of Desire (LE, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Let It Burn (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- KIKO 109 Candy Rose (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85%…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.