Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief Blush ($22.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a muted, medium pink with strong,w arm undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, though it was powdery to the point where it sheered out a bit when applied and blended out initially. It was pigmented enough that I wouldn’t describe the formula as buildable, which was how it was supposed to be. The texture felt finely-milled and silky, despite the powderiness, and it blended out well on my skin. It lasted nicely for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Heir (LE,…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.