MAC Trompe L’Ol Eyeshadow ($18.00 for 0.05 oz.) is a light-medium, yellowed beige with warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque coverage with a soft, moderately powdery texture that was a bit thinner. There was some fallout if I wasn’t careful with placement and how I worked with it, so I’d definitely recommend some care to avoid it lightening colors near it. This shade lasted well for seven and a half hours before fading was apparent.
- Tarte Breakfast in Bed (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Full Expose (PiP, $4.50) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Real Fantasy (LE, $18.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Vanilla Kiss (PiP, $28.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Noir Fume #1 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Look Closer I (DC, $25.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Buxom Mix & Mingle (P, $12.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Smashbox Cashew Outside (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Good Girl (LE, $16.00)…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.