Colour Pop Usagi Ultra Blotted Liquid Lipstick ($8.00 for 0.10 fl. oz.) is a brighter, medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium color payoff that applied fairly evenly across my lips despite it having a thin, more watery consistency initially. The product dried down to a slightly powdery, matte finish that was transfer-resistant. There was a bit of product that separated along my deeper lip lines. It stayed on well for five hours and was non-drying while worn.
- NARS Call Me (P, $26.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Firework (LE, $26.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Rouge Palatin (LE, $27.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Chew-holic (LE, $6.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Kat Von D Beloved (P, $20.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Bachelorette (P, $22.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.