Berry Me in Lipsticks
Colour Pop Berry Me in Lipsticks Lux Lipstick ($7.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium-dark, rosy plum with subtle, warm undertones and a lightly shiny, cream finish. It had rich color coverage in a single layer, which applied evenly and smoothly across my lips without tugging.
The texture was lightweight, creamy without being too slippery, and comfortable to wear. The only issue I had was that the product separated a bit along my deeper lip lines, though it wasn’t visible to my eye in person at a regular distance (more so in the close-up photo). It wore well for five hours and was lightly hydrating over time.
The collection will be restocked December 6th.
- Smashbox Fig (PiP, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ashton (P, $36.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Cruisin’ (P, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Razzberry (P, $37.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Sterling (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery,…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.