Colour Pop Goldie Matte X Lippie Stix ($6.00 for 0.0352 oz.) is a rich, deep red with neutral-to-cool undertones and a matte finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage that adhered evenly and smoothly across my lips. The lipstick had a velvety consistency that was incredibly silky, comfortable to apply and to wear, and lightweight with a nearly flat-matte finish (without it being a liquid lipstick or prone to tugging). I did find that the shade would be easier to apply using a lip brush to avoid slightly uneven edges, though. The product stayed on well for over six hours, left a very long-wearing, fuchsia stain, and was non-drying.
- NARS Rouge Indiscret (LE, $28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Maybelline Cruel Ruby (P, $7.49) is glossier (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Vendetta (P, $38.00) is glossier (95% similar).
- MAC Viva Glam I (P, $19.50) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Milani I Am Motivated (P, $6.99) is glossier (90% similar).
- MAC Wild Memories (LE, $19.50) is lighter (90%…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.