ColourPop Latchkey Pressed Powder Pigment ($4.50 for 0.05 oz.) is a muted, medium berry with subtle, cool undertones and a matte finish. It had good color coverage with a slightly drier, thinner texture that was less powdery than some ColourPop mattes but was one of the few that benefited noticeably with a primer underneath to prove smoothness. It wore well for eight and a half hours and left a stain behind.
- Ciate Quartz (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Betrayal (LE, $6.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Like (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Senorita (PiP, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Grande Pro (Vol. 1) #15 (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Risque (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Viseart Watermelon (10) (LE, ) is darker…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.