Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Hollywood Beauty Light Wand ($38.00 for 0.4 oz.) is a light, pink-peach with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had fine pearl throughout, and while it dried down, it still read a bit dewy on me as it had a stronger sheen.
It had buildable coverage from semi-sheer to mostly opaque, and it was best to apply one layer, let that dry, and then apply the second layer. The consistency was smooth, spreadable, and like a thinner gel-cream as it moved well over bare skin as well as over foundation, so it was more versatile and easier to use overall. It lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Halo Gorgeous (P, $5.99) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $10.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Peachgasm (P, $38.00)…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.