Peach and Quiet
Bobbi Brown Peach and Quiet Crushed Liquid Lipstick ($27.00 for 0.2 oz.) is a light-medium pink with moderate, warm undertones and a glossy, cream finish. It had good color coverage that applied somewhat evenly, but there were visible streaks along the edges of my lips, and you could clearly see the build-up of product if I pressed my lips together, so it was harder to keep the color perfectly in place.
There was also some product that sank into my lip lines and seemed to separate along my upper lip area. The consistency was lightweight, spreadable, and comfortable to wear, though. It stayed on well for five hours and felt hydrating over time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Liv It Up (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Fanfare (P, $19.50) is more shimmery, warmer, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Johnny (LE, $36.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Clinique Plum Pop (P, $19.50) is darker, cooler, less glossy (85% similar).
- MAC Chatterbox (P, $19.50) is…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.