Bobbi Brown Lychee Baby Crushed Liquid Lipstick ($27.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a light-medium peach with moderate, warm undertones and a glossy, cream finish. It had semi-opaque pigmentation that applied fairly evenly across my lips, but there was subtle streaking along the edges as I tried to spread and even out the color.
I also had a small amount of product sink into my deeper lip lines, though it was better than the average product that is similar in color/finish based on past experience. The texture was smooth, fluid, and like a gel-cream hybrid, so it was comfortable to wear for the four and a half hours it lasted for as it was hydrating.
- Tom Ford Beauty Satin Chic (P, $54.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NYX Forbidden (P, $6.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Mascu-linity (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Uma (LE, $36.00) is darker, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- Sephora To the Left (24) (P, $13.00) is darker, cooler,…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.