Bobbi Brown After Party Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss ($27.00 for 0.2 oz.) is a deep red with subtle, cool undertones and a high-shine, glossy finish. It had semi-sheer color coverage in a single layer, which could have applied more evenly, and it also settled into my lip lines slightly (enough to be noticeable in person), so it was one of the weaker-applying shades in the range. The consistency was still smooth, plush, and gel-like, so it wasn’t tacky and felt comfortable to wear. It lasted nicely for four hours and felt hydrating over time.
- MAC Gumdrop (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- LORAC Red Rose (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Baby’s a Vamp (P, $17.50) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Rock and Red (P, $27.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Laura Mercier Vivien (LE, $25.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Blood 2 (P, $30.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Chilli (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, more…
This is only a snippet of a Beauty Article written by Christine
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.