This fun contouring method using heart shapes will give you the perfect glowing neutral look.
1. Highlight from the center of the brows, ending the heart at the apple of the cheeks.
2. Create an adjacent hook for the next half of the heart. (This is your highlighter).
3. Use a darker contour stick to create the other half of the heart on the cheek.
4. Use the same darker contour stick to line the perimeter of your face in a heart shape.
5. Draw a tiny heart as blush on each cheek.
7. Draw one heart on the eyelids with a shimmery pencil. Draw a larger heart in a bronze shade over the first heart.
9. Draw a heart in the center of the lips.
10. Draw a heart around the lips.
SUBSCRIBE to Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan is the best-selling young women’s magazine in the U.S., a bible for fun, fearless females that reaches more than 18 million readers a month. We deliver the latest news on men and love, sex, fashion and beauty, women’s health and self-improvement, and entertainment.
Cosmopolitan Official Site:
Cosmopolitan on FACEBOOK:
Cosmopolitan on TWITTER:
Cosmopolitan on GOOGLE+:
Cosmopolitan on PINTEREST:
Cosmopolitan on INSTAGRAM:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.