Okay I have to admit, I wasn’t sure what to put in the title but what I like most about this look is how big my eyes look! Hence, the title. I also love how my base look extra glowing by adding the strobe cream in my foundation, you guys should definitely try that trick. So if you want your eyes to appear bigger, and your skin more radiant looking, you might want to try this out!
1. M·A·C Prep + Prime Fix + Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist
2. M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20 + MAC Strobe Cream in Silverlight
3. M·A·C Lingering Eye Brows Styler
4. M·A·C Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Ochre
5. CLIO Metal Matte eyeshadow palette
6. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer
7. M·A·C Girls Palette in Qween Supreme
8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black
9. False Lashes from Lashbar
10. M·A·C Studio Waterweight Concealer in NC15
11. M·A·C Studio Fix Powder + in NC20
12. Tarte Hamptons Weekender Palette
13. M·A·C Satin Powder Blush in Fleur Power
14. M·A·C Prep + Prime Lip
15. M·A·C Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy & Whirl
Shawl and Inner: dUCk | IG: @theduckgroup
Contact lens: IG: @Lavue.co
This is a sponsored video but all opinions are my own.
For business enquiries contact me at:
Keep up with me on:
This video was filmed using a Canon EOS M10 and edited using Final Cut Pro X (Mac app)
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.