Afraid of contouring? Try this super easy method.
1. Use a matte bronzer to draw a “3” starting along your hairline, circling underneath you cheekbone, and finishing under you jawbone.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Buff bronzer with a fluffy makeup brush in circular motions until blended.
4. Use a highlighter to create a “E”, starting above your brow, hitting above your cheekbone, and ending between your jawline and cheekbone.
5. Repeat on the other side and blend.
6. Finish look with the eye and lip color of your choice.
SUBSCRIBE to Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan is the best-selling young women’s magazine in the U.S., a bible for fun, fearless females that reaches more than 18 million readers a month. We deliver the latest news on men and love, sex, fashion and beauty, women’s health and self-improvement, and entertainment.
Cosmopolitan Official Site:
Cosmopolitan on FACEBOOK:
Cosmopolitan on TWITTER:
Cosmopolitan on GOOGLE+:
Cosmopolitan on PINTEREST:
Cosmopolitan on INSTAGRAM:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.