Chelsea Smile special effects Makeup Tutorial – (halloween) – here i’ll show you how to create a realistic re creation of the Chelsea smile, an instance where a person has the corners of their mouth cut open, creation a creepy and gory ‘smile’.
this look is fun to do and fairly simple and easy, also relatively quick and inexpensive, you can mainly use products you have at home (or can buy cheaply at any drugstore) however you will need a bottle of liquid latex and fake blood, however you can find these easily at craft stores all throughout the year and in most shops during the Halloween period.
Chelsea Smile / Cut Mouth / Cut Smile / Sliced Mouth / Sliced Smile
My previous video (August Lush Haul):
My social Media:
Snapchat – nikki.mackenzie
Tumblr – llamas-are-cool –
Instagram – _llamasarecool_ –
Twitter – @_llamasarecool_ –
For Business Enquiries: email@example.com
(Please only Email me if you are wanting to do the following things:
If you are a company or business wanting to contact me or if you are a company wanting to contact me about advertising or testing and reviewing products, or a fellow YouTuber like myself that wishes to collaborate or contact me. All other Emails will be marked as spam).
SFX liquid latex and fake blood were used
– red lip liner
– concealer (darker than your skin tone)
– black eye shadow
– pinks, purples and reds from a blush palette
– red lip lacquer
– powder brush
– small eyeliner brushes
– eye shadow brush
– extend your smile with the lip liner and thicken the line
– dab on latex along the line
– apply a thin strip of tissue paper along the latex
– apply more latex on top
– using a sharp edge, mould the tissue to create the lower half of the cut.
– repeat the steps however for the top half
– repeat again to create a second layer in order to reinforce the cut and make it more visible
– mirror these steps on the opposite side
– wait for the latex to dry
– cover it all in a concealer that is darker than your skin tone (dab with your fingers, not a beauty blender)
– blend the concealer onto your cheeks to hide the seam line.
– set with a translucent powder
– fill in the ‘cut’ with a black eye shadow using a very small brush
– using different shades from a blush pallet (or pink, purple and peach shades from eye shadow), create bruising around the ‘cut’
– draw around the cut in a red lip liner to create a sore and dried blood effect and create some blood splats around the edges with it
– fill in the ‘cut’ with a lip lacquer and a small brush for a fresh, glossy and bloody look (it won’t dry!)
– finally, use some fake blood to finish off the look and add a few drips if you wish!
– you’re ready to go outside and scare now enjoy yourselves!
if you’re reading this, comment #LlamasAreCool
Thank you for watching my video, I hope you liked it. Please give this video a like, share it and subscribe to see more and join the family! love you all and have a good day
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.